Poems that don't sound dusty!
I can't believe it's been so long in the making, but we are just now waiting for approval from iTunes and the other digital streaming and download services before our first set of poems goes live.
What we have tried to do is take some of the greatest poems ever written in the English language, set them to brand-new compositions and then I get to go in and voice these classics!
As a professional voiceover artist, it's always been one of the top things on my "bucket list" to be able to join in a creative project like this. Great composers, Great poems and my experience of the past 20 years and 7,000 film trailers and commercials. Such and honor to be part of it.
Want to know more? I hope so. Visit www.livingpoetry.se to view all the poems and learn more about the project. We really hope to awaken the love of poetry in as many as possible.
torsdag 19 februari 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar